Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

NYU Graduation '09! (I did it!!!)

Photobucket

After months of uncertainty, failed papers and delay, I actually graduated!!!
Photobucket

And HILARY CLINTON spoke at MY graduation!!! I'm like a huge Hilary fan so I was just so astounded that she was speaking to an audience of which I was a member, the fact that I actually graduated hit me like an aftershock.
Photobucket

And we graduated in freaking Yankee Stadium (the new one, not the historic one unfortunately.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some other people said stuff, but we were too busy being obnoxious and eating pizza (Hey - the concession stands were serving food!) to hear what they were saying. Except Kimi, who fell asleep!
Photobucket

The infamous Will Lopez, who streaked last year's ceremony in a blaze of glory (though you usually do that once you actually have your diploma, sweetheart) was egging us on, but I have too much respect for Hilary. And, this year they seated all us art kids as far away from the speakers as possible, and put a bunch of extra security in front of us.
Photobucket

NYU gave me a stupid purple base-ball cap, and my mom got me graduation cracker jacks. It was a good day.
Photobucket

Fantastic graduation parties with my wonderful, amazing, fabulous best friends ensued:
Photobucket

Photobucket

YAY!

No comments: