Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Page Under Construction!

Hey All! It looks like my blog has gotten pretty popular! People I don't know are visiting! This is very exciting. My blog felt the need to "spruce up" for all the company. However, it's taking it's sweet time, so for the weekend this page might look a little off.

Also - I am now looking for creative names :) A friend of mine spent a semester in Prague and started up a photo blog, which quickly became dubbed the "Blague." However, "Florence" + "Blog" = "Flog" ... which just doesn't have the right ring... So other ideas are appreciated. Check the archived entries to see my photos from Venice, Pisa, Florence, and more.

Thanks! Check back next week for photos of some Florentine museums, and in two weeks for photos of Rome!

-Kate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate, I am Tim's auntie in Northern California. He invited me to your blog, and I must say...you have done an awesome job! I have been to Italy several times myself, even to Viareggio. One of your pictures looks like the wall in Orvieto looking down on the vineyards, correct? I've enjoyed looking at your photos and comments. Thank you for sharing, makes me want to book a flight back to Italia!
Aunt Peggy

Anonymous said...

Hey, Babe!

The "Blague!" That *is* clever!
We'll have to "czech" it out! haha

BEAUTIFUL website! We're so proud of you. Maybe you'll be the next Rick Steves.

Love you much,
Mom and Dad